Friday, October 12, 2007

Sarah Jane Turk

Well, yesterday was one of the most exciting days I have had in a long while. Brian and Nancy welcomed a beautiful new addition to their family. Sarah Jane was born on October 10, 2007 and joins her sister Hannah,and her brother Carter. I find it very cool to realize that you can fall in love from just looking at a picture. I also find it very cool, that you can go from this:








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










To this in just a few short days.
Welcome, baby Sarah. God
bless you little one.

2 comments:

PattiCakes said...

Welcome Sarah Jane! Precious baby girl! Perfect Beauty!

Unknown said...

My what a beautiful, precious little girl! But, of course, I'm not biased in any way!...

Congratulations, Grandma!

And also, congrats on Sprarky, too. What an adorable little guy he is!