Monday, October 8, 2007

The weekend at a glance.....

Ok, no pictures today. The only way I could take a picture this weekend is on the way to and from work. It is an "on call" weekend, and call they did. Four times yesterday. Once today already. Friday and Saturday are a blur. BUT: I did manage to buy a scale and an exercise bike between going to work. Sparky is eating the box. I have to put the thing together, if it falls apart, the next photo you see may be me on the floor surrounded by pieces.

Sparky had a nice visit with his cousins, Zenith and Gibby while I was working nights. He always comes home so content. You can see the pictures by following the link on my blog. The stomach belongs to Ed, if there is any confusion. My sister and his family spoil and love him so much. I really like that he is learning to play with other animals. He can be such a bully. Gibson keeps him in line, and Zenith mothers him. Plus, he picks up all of Zee's good habits. Zee is a really great dog, who listens, and never pees in the house.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see photos of the bike. Did you get any spandex outfits yet?? That might make for an interesting photo too?!