Well, I just checked Jessica's blog, and the turkey there faintly resembles the ones below. They are the same color, and they have candy corn on them. I would like to add, that chocolate sprinkles do NOT stick to turkey cupcakes.
I do believe that the two turkey's in front remind me of Maxim and Mel B. on Fainting with the Stars. They are my favorites. I will take a dozen of these for Thanksgiving. I want them all to resemble Max and Mel. Put a little whip in her hand and and spiked leather boots on her turkey toes. That way I will know which one is her.
This blog is for family and friends to enjoy. The pictures are usually of my four beautiful grandchildren. The new baby is due in August, and we are very excited. I plan to retire and take care of baby Aubrey and spend more time visiting with Hannah, Carter Sarah and baby.
3 comments:
I do believe that the two turkey's in front remind me of Maxim and Mel B. on Fainting with the Stars. They are my favorites. I will take a dozen of these for Thanksgiving. I want them all to resemble Max and Mel. Put a little whip in her hand and and spiked leather boots on her turkey toes. That way I will know which one is her.
HEY THESE TURKEYS ARE GREAT! How did the kids like them? And Aaralyn wants to know which one is for her daddy to eat? lol
Tell Aaralyn that vegetarians do not eat turkey. But I would be glad to send one along to her...lol
Post a Comment