Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MOM

When my mom was a little girl she used to go and visit her cousins on Sundays. I know the quality of this picture is not the best, it's very old. In the middle, in white, behind the dog that looks like a cat, is mom. If you look closely at the chicken, you will see that they had it on a leash and were taking it for a walk.

If you would like to see a lovely tribute to her, by Patti, click on the link on the lower right hand side of this blog, entitled The Smart dog blog.

2 comments:

PattiCakes said...

I love this picture of Mom when she was aroud 6 years old. If I remember correctly, she said the boy in the picture was her cousin, Jim. Notice that she wore a simple split skirt, as it was summertime and shorts were not worn in this time period. Also, she has dressy shoes on. Maybe this was taken on a Sunday. Thanks for posting this picture!!!

Nancy said...

I too love this photo. Although I will share that I blew up the photo and that IS a cat! I am sure of it.