Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Luke






I was on vacation last week. I got a lot done at the house. The best part of the week is that I got to see baby Luke. I had not seen him for a while, and he has really grown! Walking and clapping his hands. He is a baby doll!! I was feeding him and he grabbed the spoon and threw it and the mixed vegetables all over the place....lol. After a while we realized that we had missed cleanup on one of the walls. The above are my favorite pictures taken that day.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

He is a cute little boy. I can't believe that he is already walking.

PattiCakes said...

Luke is so cute! He is getting so big! What a sweet smile and all those cute teeth already!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of Luke! He is a little cutie, if I do say so myself!

We love you, Aunt Linda!!