Sparky is so funny today. He had surgery and has to wear a cone. First he went outside and tried to get something off the ground, and filled the cone with snow. A snowcone. Then he wanted me to play catch, but I was told to keep him quiet, so I said no. He decided to play catch on his own, and here is the video. The quality is not great, but it is still funny. Sparky the conehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The little sparkinator is so cute with his snow cone on. The dear little puppy is giving you the evil eye in that second picture. Don't worry Spark E, Aunt Patticakes will remove that cone for you. I will spring you from the bathroom on Monday too. By the way, Spark E. is not playing fetch, but rather he is playing a good game of linoleum hockey by using his arms as a hockey stick and his treat as a puck. Go, Speed Nator, go!!!
I just loved watching Sparky in action. That was a great video. You must have taken pointers from the C.Oakes film school.
C. Oakes could give lessons! I bet they would be concise and easy to follow. Remember the story of the full Mass he gave at David's house?
Post a Comment